Takab Waveless Travertine is one of the preferred stones that is mostly used in building facades, especially in the materials of Roman facades. This stone is offered in different qualities, which is an example of the excellent varieties of this stone.
Here are some of the most important specifications of this stone :
- Its color is cream and white. Its material can be considered almost uniform.
- Small pores can also be seen in good degrees of this type of stone.
- This stone is very similar to the Hajiabad travertine stone.
- At lower degrees of these stones, larger holes (more porosity) also be seen.
Features Of Takab Waveless Travertine
Takab waveless travertine is a type of porous limestone considered a sedimentary and decorative stone.
The fewer elements and substances in the water of the sediment sources, the lighter the color of the rock can be. This stone can have various sorts and be chocolate to bone white.
Takab Waveless Travertine, with a combination of white and yellow colors, can be used as a building facade stone. This type of travertine stone is also used as a complementary stone in the facade of the building as a strip.
Takab travertine is offered in two forms: super, first, and second class.
Advantages Of Takab Waveless Travertine Stone:
- The outer surface of this stone is highly resistant to severe cold due to the holes being covered with resin materials and will not cause cracks, crumbs, and falls.
- Due to the pores in the internal tissues, it is considered heat and sound insulation.
- It is resistant to abrasion, discoloration, paleness, and fracture due to surface processing.
- Due to its lightweight compared to other stones, it is very suitable for reducing the weight of the building.
- It has a beautiful appearance and gives the building a stylish and luxurious look (used as a building facade stone).
You can refer to the travertine online store on the Sangevazin website to check other travertine stones.All about Travertine Stone