Waveless silver travertine stone has an ivory background with dark and gray streaks and inconsistencies. This stone has a more uniform texture and less inconsistency than waveless silver travertine second-grade stone, so it has a higher price. This travertine stone is produced and released in tile dimensions.
Features of waveless silver travertine
- Suitable and standard weight due to porosity and suitable adhesion for use on the facade
- Standard resistance to various weather conditions
- Proper polishability and glossy surface
- Beautiful and attractive appearance and color
- being underweight
- Low water absorption
- High abrasion and erosion resistance
- No color changing over time
The external surface of this stone is highly resistant to extreme cold due to being processed and covered surface holes with resin and will not crack, crumble or fall.
Uses of waveless silver travertine stone
- Stone facade in combination
- Internal walls and entrances of buildings
- Stair stone and staircase
- Some stone artifacts