Azarshahr Lemon Travertine with a lemon color is another type of travertine stone from Azarshahr mines, which is processed in two ways, wavy and non-wave. The lemon color of this stone, which sometimes has an orange color, has given it a unique charm and beauty. Travertine stone has a high resistance to pressure and impact, encouraging many engineers to use these stones.
The advantage of Azarshahr Lemon Travertine
- As a result of long-term use, it has not changed color and has excellent absorbency.
- It has a shiny and uniform surface.
- It has exceptionally high adhesion with building materials, including mortar.
- It does not change color against sunlight and various weather conditions.
- It has high wear resistance.
Application of Azarshahr lemon travertine
- It is widely used in the preparation of stacked stones.
- It is used as a facing stone in the interior or exterior of the building in tile and slab size.
- It is also used as a floor covering or wall covering.
- It is used as a carcass stone.
- Due to its porous texture, it is used as a heat and cold insulator.