If you are looking for a light cream stone with a uniform color range and the best quality, Hajiabad Travertine can be one of the best options. This sort is slightly brighter than other Hajiabad sorts, with less porosity. This stone is processed on the surface by natural heat epoxy without using a kiln, which will increase its lifespan and will not change its appearance and color after using it in the facade.
Hajiabad travertine quarries are located in the Markazi province. They are among the largest and oldest travertine quarry in Iran and the world, in addition to processing in various dimensions, are exported to other countries in the form of raw and blocks.
Hajiabad is the original name of this stone known among local providers in Iran. often naming stones by their locally known names is not common around the world. it might be due to their not beautiful or attractive names. in addition, some of the stone providers prefer to avoid giving important information which might reveal the real price. so most providers prefer to give stones fancy names (in this case Areola Crema Travertine, or Light Crema Corona Travertine, and so on). Vazin company principle is to be completely clear with customers and give them correct information and a good experience.
Features of Hajiabad Travertine
Features of Hajiabad Travertine include the following:
- Stunning appearance and a uniform color range
- Less porosity than other sorts of Abbasabad
- Proper adhesion to mortar
- Standard resistance to various weather conditions
- high polish and transparent surface
- Easy to clean and maintain
- This stone weighs less than other stones (makes the building lighter)
- Relatively reasonable price compared to Super Abbas Abad and Atash Kooh travertines
Applications of Hajiabad Travertine
- Interior and exterior of the building
- Use for composite facades
- Classic and Roman facades
- facades of hotels, shops, and malls
- Use in stairs
- Used in the manufacture of artifacts, especially water fountains
price of Hajiabad Travertine
Factors affecting the price of this stone include the following:
- Stone mines
- Absence of impurities and soil streaks
- Accurate sorting and having a uniform color range
- Stone diameter
- surface finish and stone cutting
- Length and height of stone (ingot stone)
- having broken edge
- Porosity and rock density
- Type of resin and stone putty
- Not produced inside the furnace
Gallery of building facades with Hajiabad Cream Travertine Stone
In the gallery below, you can see some of the building facades that have been worked with Hajiabad travertine stone.
- Beautiful appearance and color
- Good compressive strength
- Low water absorption
- Less adhesion than other travertines
this stone is very beautiful. can i used it as a floor stone ??
سنگ وزین –
thanks and no. travertine with 1.6 cm thickness is not suitable as floor cladding.