Showing 1–24 of 38 results
Nowadays, stacked stones are the most popular wall and facade cladding. Stacked stone has a wide variety of colors, textures, and designs, and because of its small size, it has a low price.
What you will read about stacked stone is as follows:
Natural stacked stone or artificial?
Artificial stacked stones can be superior to natural stones for the following reasons:
- Because the products are engineered and produced in different sizes, they do not require cutting and are much easier to use.
- For the implementation of artificial stacked stones, unlike the natural type, there is no need for a porous structure because when molding, special equipment is used to facilitate installation and prevent falling.
- More durability of artificial stacked stone and prevention of fungus and bacteria in empty spaces in the stone due to lower porosity than natural antique stones.
Stone type of stacked stone
generally stacked stones are first all from marble and second from travertine. Stacked stones are usually made of natural stones (travertine, marble, onyx, and granite) without changing color.
Stacked Stone sizes
these materials are available in bottom sizes:
- 5cm * (20cm, 25cm, 30cm)
- 40*40 tiles (including 1cm*1cm – 3cm*any sizes )
- 45*45 tiles (including 1cm*1cm – 3cm*any sizes )
- 10cm*(10cm – 20cm – 30cm) puzzle size with different colors
Stacked stone – decorative – the most popular stone
Today stacked stones can be considered the most popular and widely used type of stone. Because according to the appearance and physical characteristics, it is possible to use this common stone in interior-exterior space as a decorative stone with a very reasonable price and a wide variety of designs and colors. Here are some uses for this stone, which often appear as a complement:
- TV wall
- Fireplace wall
- Lobby decorative stone
- Interior wall
- Kitchen Backsplash
- Exterior wall and facade