Features Of Abgarm Travertine Stone
Abgarm Travertine Stone has recently been used as a building facade stone. This product is also used in interior and exterior walls. This beautiful stone is one of the most popular travertines due to its high strength and uniform design.
This stone is cream. Its glossy sub gives a special glow to your living environment. This product is available with a thickness of 20 mm and 40 cm width (travertine tile & slab) and can be in custom size according to your orders. Its uniform design reduces your worries about multi-colored walls.
Abgarm Travertine Stone Mine
The mine of this stone is located in Mahalat. Abgarm Travertine Stone’s blocks have a relatively reasonable price, and you do not need to pay high money to transport them because they are mostly cut in the Mahalat and Isfahan.
Comparison With Other Travertines
Low grades of Abgarm Travertine Stones are used as linear stones in parts of the building that are not visible or on stone tablets. Hajiabad and Abbasabad travertine stones and Darreh Bokhari travertine have higher quality than Abgarm Travertine stones and higher prices.
This product is in the travertine stones category.
Advantages Of Abgarm Travertine Stone:
- The outer surface of this stone is highly resistant to severe cold due to covering the pores and holes in the surface with resin and will not cause cracks, crumbs, or falls.
- This stone is a unique choice to cover the interior space of large and small pools and relatively warm places due to keeping cold and cool in its surface layer.
- Porosity and Numerous holes in the surface of this stone have made it very suitable as a floor covering for outdoor spaces, and it also reduces the possibility of slipping.
- It is very resistant to abrasion, discoloration, paleness, and fracture and has good strength.
- It has a stunning appearance and gives the building a stylish and luxurious look.
- It weighs less than other stones and will reduce the weight of the building.