If you are looking for a facade stone with dark gray and silver background and Copper veins, “Azarshahr silver travertine” would be your choice. With its unique color palette and waves, this stone gives a beautiful look to the building and perfectly complements the facade. This stone is mainly combined with light-colored travertine stones. Based on the cutting direction, this stone has two types of wavy and no wave and can create beautiful designs.
Unique features of Persian (Iranian) Azarshahr Silver Travertine:
- shiny and high transparency on the surface
- Less porosity than its kind
- high resistance
- stable color exposed to sunlight
- dark-colored travertines
Other uses of this stone are in building facades, walls of the stairs, Lobby wall stone, and Parking. These stones are processed in the form of stacked stone and leather.
Features of Azarshahr Silver Travertine stones
- This kind of travertine is very accessible and has a very reasonable price. This stone is produced in Iran.
- The outer surface of this stone is highly resistant to severe cold and will not cause cracks, crumbs, and falls.
- The porosity of this stone will be a kind of sound and heat insulation.
- It is very resistant to abrasion, discoloration, pallor, and fracture.
- It has a beautiful appearance and gives the building a stylish and luxurious look.
You can visit Travertine’s online store to check and buy other travertine stones.All about Travertine Stone
Can it be used to build a fountain?
سنگ وزین –
It has a special and beautiful color