Cyrus the Great was the founder and first king of the Achaemenid Empire. Since he is considered one of the most famous kings of Persia, the Cyrus Stone Sculpture can be reminiscent of the culture, civilization, and thought of that time. It is also a symbol of justice and power.
Features of the Cyrus Stone Sculpture
- Cyrus Stone Sculpture is commonly used in outdoor spaces such as squares, facades, and entrances of halls, lobbies, and hotels.
- The statue of Cyrus is made of natural travertine stone.
- This sculpture is made of travertine, the best choice for making stone artifacts. For more beauty and durability, the sculpture’s surface is plastered and then polished.
- To prevent the theft of stone statues and head statues, they can be fastened to the ground with iron, making it very difficult and almost impossible to steal.
The Price Of the Cyrus Stone Statue
The price of these sculptures is determined based on the following:
- Dimensions of the design
- The design itself and the elegance and details
- Type of stone