Yazd red granite is one of the highest quality stones in Iran. Its color spectrum is very wide and varies from dark to light. Its red type is known as tomato red color and its dark type is known as sumac color. This type of stone is found in the mines of the Qaleh Khargooshi area in Gavkhoni, Iran.
Features Of Yazd red granite
Among the important features of this granite, the following can be mentioned:
- The black, brown, and white grains are evenly distributed on the surface of the rock
- Low water absorption
- High polishability
- High compressive strength is also one of the prominent features of this stone
- The price of this type of stone has been very reasonable. This price depends directly on the size, thickness, grade, and quality of production
- It is mass-produced
Application of Yazd red granite
- This stone is cut in common dimensions of tiles from 30 cm to 80 cm with a thickness of 2 to 3 cm.
- Paving of the interior and exterior parts of the building
- Main facade
- Stair stone and staircase
The quarry of Yazd red granite
The quarry of Yazd red granite is located in Yazd province.
All about Granite Stone
There are no reviews yet.