Golden black marble slab stone with a striking pattern and its effect has a black background with white and golden streaks and is released in dimensions 245*180 cm. It has high compressive strength and is used for interior parts of stone walls and floors in luxurious buildings.
The black background with golden and white streaks, irregularly scattered on the stone surface, makes a stunning and eye-catching pattern. This stone is extracted from a quarry near Barzok village in Kashan city and is processed in tile and slab.
Golden black marble slab stone has a similar appearance to marshal marble slab stone and, with individual patterns, is used in interior parts of floor stone and stone walls in residential and commercial office buildings.
Specifications Of Golden Black Marble Slab Stone
- This slab stone is produced and released in dimensions 245*180 cm. The listed price is specific to these dimensions.
- It has attractive colors and patterns, and it also has high polishability and high brightness.
- It is from the marble stone family, which has good abrasion resistance and high compressive strength.
- Low porosity and low water absorption.
- This slab can be processed as book-match and four-match slab forms.
This stone is not resistant to acid detergent and is not a good choice for crowded places. So it is not recommended to use it outdoors.
Uses Of Golden Black Marble Slab Stone
- An internal stone wall like lobbies, stairs, TV rooms, and luxurious halls
- Cabinet top and stone reception counter
- Luxury bathrooms and restrooms
- Paving the interior parts of the building
- TV wall