Nowadays, using stone slabs is useful for creating visual beauty. Also, it is helpful for big projects because of its affordable price. In the meantime, Crema Marfil Marble Stone Slab with beige background and scattered dark waves with dense surface and structure, which cause polishability and gloss, is one of the favorite stones used in interior sections in buildings like walls and floors.
Crema Marfil Marble Stone is produced and released as both tile and slab. Still, production of this stone as the slab is affordable, and in terms of processing, it has more high quality than tile.
Specifications and Features of Crema Marfil Marble Stone Slab
- This slab stone is available in dimensions 240*170 cm. The listed price is specific to these dimensions.
- Light color, insignificant porosity, and high polishability are other positive features of this stone slab.
- All types of Dehbid stone are classified due to all sorts of it. Its classification is based on the stone`s impurity level and color. This product is a common sort of Dehbid stone because of its color and streaks. Naturally, it is more expensive when the surface is uniform and without lines.
Uses of Crema Marfil Marble Stone Slab
- The pavement of the hall, reception rooms, and rooms
- Stonewall in the interior section of the building
- Stone lobby floor and building entrance
- Staircase wall