Azna Crystal White Marble is known as one of the highest quality and most expensive types of stones due to its uniform surface, the lowest amount of lines and natural wavy textured among crystal marbles. Due to the lack of advanced mining and cutting technologies, these stones, like others, were presented in small sizes. But nowadays, the slab and longitudinal size of this product show another view of the beauty and capacity of crystal white marble.
However, those who specialize in crystal marble insist that these stones can also be used outdoors (such as building facades ) and will replace travertine in the future. But it should be considered that this stone has less adhesion and more weight than travertine.
Features Of Azna Crystal White Marble
These stone and crystal marble stones in general make a beautiful effect on the space and decoration due to their high polishability and and high glossiness of the surface. Other types of this stone are also transparent and glossy but they are darker and have more lines. Other features of this crystal marble stone include its relatively low water absorption, Abrasion and impact resistance, and light color background.
Applications of Azna crystal marble stone
Azna crystal marble is available in tile sizes, slabs, and desired dimensions and can be used in the following applications:
- Interior parts of Commercial-residential complexes and hotels as wall, floor, stair, and corridor cladding stone
- It can be used as a cabinet top
- Due to the diagonal and longitudinal streaks, it is a good option for production in the form of book-match slabs (a method of book homogeneity in such a way that the streaks of two large pieces of stone are symmetrical to each other) and four-match form (4 pieces of slabs consisting of two book-matches on top of each other in such a way that the streaks are symmetrical on the common sides)
- Production of stone artifacts such as washstands- fountains– sculptures– vases- serving stands- dining table tops and coffee tables.
Azna Crystal Stone on Facade
Azna crystal stone is a good and suite choice because of its light color and beautiful characteristic and also standard resistance against sunlight and outdoor climate (except frigid climates). in the below gallery, you can see this stone on the facade in Tehran city.
Factors affecting the price of Azna crystal white marble
The price of these stones is calculated based on the amount of lighter streaks of the stone, as well as the thickness, dimensions, and processing. In general, this stone has a very reasonable price for its unique features, which is why it is so popular. Also, the final price of this stone depends on other factors such as the requested size and the city where the stone is ordered.
Azna Crystal Marble quarries are located in Azna city of Lorestan province near Dorud city.
- Suitable for book match and form match slabs
- Uniform with beautiful natural streaks
- High polishability and glossy surface
- Low water absorption
- Light color
- It has a high price
How is your packing?
we would pack your order safely. don’t worry.