Aligudarz crystal marble is a stone with a white color theme and dark gray lines. Aligudarz stone is considered one of the top crystal marble stones in Iran and the world due to its glossy sub and crystalline material. This stone is often processed and supplied in the form of tiles and slabs in book-match and four-match designs. Aligudarz marble is used in the floors and walls of luxury buildings, hotel lobbies, and halls, floors, and walls due to its beautiful color and lines.
The quarry of this Iranian stone is located in Lorestan province, Aligudarz city.
Features Of Aligoudarz Crystal Marble
- Aligudarz stone in 40 cm width dimensions and 40, 50 tiles as well as the requested dimensions with a full thickness of 2 cm will be cut and provided.
- In General, crystal Marble stones have a very beautiful effect on the environment due to their high Polished surface.
- Due to its natural and distinct lines, this stone is also widely used in the form of slabs and also as a book-matched and four-matched on the wall or floor. It is also used for stairs.
- Strength, density, and low water absorption are other features of this stone.
- Another special application of this stone is the kitchen cabinet countertop and the elevator frame.